Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sara Elisabeth Welander!


Hi!!!
You probably wonder now who i am, dont you?
Well, i am sara elisabeth welander. I am 12 years old and come from Sweden. I live outside swedens capital city stockholm, in the countryside. I live in a house on a hill facing a large field and a lake. It is soooo beautiful here so you know. I am CRAZY about cats but am sadly allergic to them :( I like skiing, playing the piano, dancing, swimming, climbing, singing, traveling, chatting etc. I hate insects and war. And strange enough, i am a little picky. Haha!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!11
My favorite food is spaghetti bolognese. I LOVE italy!!!!!! My favorite color is turqoise (the color of the sea(i think)) And i am moving to malta this year for 3 years. Yes, i am moving to malta and i CAN'T wait. I love being with my friends and family. It is the best thing ever. I love traditions and celebrations. And of course i LOVE cooking. Now i have said a load about myself. It is getting quite boring now, ain't it? Oh yea, i almost forgot. I am half american and half swedish, half christian and half jewish. I think that is all that you have to know now! Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Sara

No comments: